Call for abstracts
Oral presentation abstracts are now closed and under review. We are still accepting poster abstracts up to Monday 31 July.
|Abstract submission closes
||Monday 12 June
|Abstract acceptance notification
|Early bird registrations close
||Monday 31 July
Please read the submission instructions carefully before submitting your abstract. Authors will receive an automatic acknowledgement of the receipt of their abstract via email.
- Neurorehabilitation (including Stroke, Acquired Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury)
- Amputee, Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Orthopaedic/Musculoskeletal and Pain Rehabilitation
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Health Service/System Co-Design
- Implementation science
- Models of Service Delivery
- Consumer-lead research and initiatives
- Health and disability policy
- Rehabilitation processes (including goal setting, teams, etc.)
- Outcome measurement
- Rehabilitation technologies
Your abstract may meet more than one of these themes. These themes are suggestions and not constraints
The following format must be followed for all abstracts:
Affiliations: affiliation (do not include titles or degrees), city, country
- Maximum of 250 words
- Do not insert any tables or figures as your abstract will be as plain text, rather than an uploaded document
- Check spelling and grammar. Submitted material will be published in conference materials - the abstract should, therefore, contain no errors
- Please include the following subtitles in your abstract; background and aims, design and methods, findings, conclusions.
- Standard scientific abbreviations may be used - non-standard abbreviations should be included in parenthesis after the first use of the full word
- Do not indent paragraphs
- Present sufficient data to support conclusions - it is unsatisfactory to use statements such as "data will be presented" or "results will be discussed"
The decision to accept an abstract is at the discretion of the Scientific Programme Committee. A condition of acceptance of the abstract is that at least one author or nominated presenter registers for the conference. All presenters must be registered by 31 July to confirm their place in the programme.