if you have some spare time...
Wherever you go in Auckland, you'll find something special – it's a whole region waiting to be explored. The city centre's world-class shopping, restaurants, bars and galleries are encircled by wine regions, stunning beaches, pristine rainforest and magnificent views.
Below is a small list of some of Auckland's best attractions
- View Auckland from the Skytower or do the Skyjump
- Spend the day at Waikehe Island
- Check out the latest exhibits at the Auckland Museum
- Take a ferry ride to the seaside village of Devonport
- Sail the Waitemata Harbour
- Visit waterfalls in the Waitakere Ranges
- Take an "underwater" tour through Kelly Tarlton's Sea Life Aquarium
- See Auckland from the tree tops with EcoZip Adventures
- Head out on the harbour on a whale and dolphin ocean safari
- Check out the latest exhibits at the Auckland Art Gallery
- Visit the Botanic Gardens in Manurewa, South Auckland
For more information head over to Auckland's official tourism website - www.aucklandnz.com